My venue is using the same DMX universe in two different spaces between two different consoles. How do I configure my gateway so two different spaces can use the same DMX universe without effecting one another?
- Configure Port 1 and Port 2 and DMX Universe 1 Input
- Configure Port 3 as DMX Universe 2 Output
- On the console in Space A, patch the space's fixtures in the show.
- On the console in Space B, patch the space's fixtures in the show.
- The consoles will both output DMX Universe 1, but will not overlap.
If two different DMX sources give different values to the same DMX address the highest value wins.