Having issues updating ACN/DMX gateway that is in Net2 mode only (Missing ACN image) to the latest software.
The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
Description/Explanation of Issue
Having issues updating ACN/DMX gateway Net2 mode only (Missing ACN image) to the latest software.
- Make sure UpdaterAtor, Concert and GCE are closed
- Ensure that a valid default gateway is set for the network interface you are using.
- If running NCE on an ETC console, make sure the DHCP server is disabled.
- Open NCE and enable Network Address Server
- Navigate the menu on the unit using the front soft key to the Download Software page and Hold the button for 5 seconds
- The latest software (in Nodesbin) will start to downloading and installing (6.0.1 is the last version that will allow you to switch to Net2 mode)