How do I set the Custom dimming curve in 0-10v Response Gateway?
In the Response 0-10v Gateway, there is a dimming curve called "Custom".
Setting the Dimmer Curve into this mode will function the same as "Linear" if no Custom Curve has been defined or if the 0-10V Gateway is running a software version prior to 3.0.0
The custom curve is defined using the Custom Curve Editor as a part of the 0-10V Gateway Version 3.0.0 or newer Device Package for Concert version 4.0.2 or greater.
The Custom Curve Editor allows you to specify and use custom dimmer curves and to provide a customized relationship between control input and voltage output of the selected gateway.
- Right-click the 0-10V Gateway icon in your workspace and select Custom Curve Editor from the drop-down menu. The Custom Curve Editor dialog appears.
- Using the Current 0-10V Gateway field at the top of the editor, select the gateway for which you want to create a custom curve. Note that only gateways in the selected logical system are available for selection.
- To generate a starting point for your custom curve, use the Linear Curve or Mod-Square Curve buttons.
Tip: Curves consist of 21 points in an X-Y graph where the X-axis represents the control input and the Y axis represents the voltage output of the gateway.
- To edit the selected curve, click on the point (green dot) you would like to edit and drag it to the new position on the graph, within the points boundaries. These boundaries will be apparent as you are manipulating each point. The dot color changes to red, indicating it is now the selected point and the Apply Change button highlights to indicate an edit needs to be saved before closing the editor.
Tip: You can also use the keyboard up, down, left and right arrows to move the selected point within its boundaries in the graph desired. With a point selected, pressing the Page Up and/or Page Down buttons changes the selected point within the curve.
- Click the Apply Changes button to save the new custom curve to the selected gateway. Optionally, you can select the Apply To All 0-10V Gateways check box before clicking Apply Changes to apply the edited curve to all gateways in the selected logical system.
If there are certain 0-10V gateways that you to use the same custom curve for you can use the Copy and Paste buttons in conjunction with the Current 0-10V Gateway selection list.
Click Copy to copy the current curve values, then switch to another gateway in the logical system and click the Paste button.