(As found in the TechnewsJune13 2002)
As of June 13 2002, biggest change is that the wire connectors are now in the Prep kits and not in the with the connector stations. For Reference, see:
- Link and RFU have a separate power header.
- Headers are smaller.
- Header requires a flat head driver of no wider then 2.5 mm
- DMX PCB has two headers connected in parallel
- Two different DMX kits
- CAT5/UTP cable insulation displacement connector (IDC) header (For solid 24 awg)
- Standard Belden type cable header (stranded 16-24 AWG)
- New Part Numbers
- 4100A1012 DMX Preparation Kit
- 4100A1013 DMX Preparation Kit (IDC)
- 4100A1014 RFU Preparation Kit
- 4100A1015 ETCLink Preparation Kit