DP8000 boots up front panel LEDs railroad, and then all turn-off, and the display reads:
I/O FW v4.03 Ready (and text does not change)
Description/Explanation of Issue
- J4 jumper from I/O board to main board are disconnected or broken.
- J26 jumper from I/O board to main board are disconnected or broken.
- I/O board is not communicating to the CPU
- Open the unit and ensure that the J4 and the J26 jumpers are properly seated on the main board and that power to the main I/O board is connected.
- Note: a 5/64 or a 2mm Hex tool will be required to remove the screws mounting the lid.
- If you have performed all the troubleshooting steps in this section and the problem continues to persist then contact your local HES service provider to setup a repair.
Perform repair work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE BEGINNING ANY REPAIR WORK. If you do not feel comfortable performing the repair work, please contact HES or your local service center. Be aware that HES is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by repair or service of HES Products by anyone other than HES or its authorized repair agents and such damage is excluded from HES’s warranty.