DP8000 boots to "Proc/ 1090/ oom_adj is De precated, please use / proc /1090/oom_adj instead"
Description/Explanation of Issue
DP8000 boots up front panel LEDs railroad, and then all turn off, and the display reads:
- I/O firmware ready
- Scrolling text
- Text will stop scrolling for about 4 seconds and then continue
- When text finally stop scrolling again display will read:
- Proc/ 1090/ oom_adj is De
- precated, please use / proc /1090/oom_adj instead
- Ensure that the J4 jumper from the I/O board to the main board has a good connection.
- Note: a 5/64 or a 2mm Hex tool will be required to remove the screws mounting the lid.
- If you have performed all the troubleshooting steps in this section and the problem continues to persist then arrange for the unit to return to High End Systems for repair.
Perform repair work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE BEGINNING ANY REPAIR WORK. If you do not feel comfortable performing the repair work, please contact HES or your local service center. Be aware that HES is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by repair or service of HES Products by anyone other than HES or its authorized repair agents and such damage is excluded from HES’s warranty.