Roadhog 4, Nano, or Hoglet 4 front panel buttons and lights are not responding. This issue might be intermittent.
Description/Explanation of Issue
The low voltage power supply is not connected or is loose.
To complete the procedure you will need the following
- No flux contact cleaner
- Silicone Compound
- Disconnect power to the console
- Remove the front panel and open the front panel
- Disconnect the 12V power cable from the front panel board
- Inspect the header pins to make sure they are not bent or damaged. If they are damaged, order a new 12v wire harness adapter
- Spray the circuit board header with contact cleaner
- Using a Q-tip, take a small amount of silicone compound and apply to all of the header pins.
- Re-connect the wire harness to the circuit board and close the top panel.
- Re-connect power and test the connection