Hog 4 Console will not boot past 4 logo
Console will not boot, but does show "4" and logo and stops.
Description/Explanation of Issue
The bios battery may have failed, causing a bios issue. Check the bios settings.
It may be the NIC on the motherboard has failed.
- With an external keyboard connected to the console, press and hold F2 or DELETE on the keyboard and power up the console.
- If the bios window appears, set the System Date and Time. If it is 2005 or 2012, this is contributing to the problem.
- Press F3 to Load Defaults, select yes when asked to load defaults.
- Press F4 to Save and Exit.
- When able to, replace the bios battery, CR2032
If the NIC failed, the motherboard will need to come to High End to get re-programmed.