When performing a full install, an error occurs and reads
No valid install hard drive detected.
The installation has failed to detect a valid hard drive to install to. Installation has been halted.
Description/Explanation of Issue
This could occur for the following reasons
- The Hard Drive is not fully connected
- The flash drive being used for the full install is larger than 2GB
- The flash drive was not made with the proper 3rd party tool.
- Make sure the SATA cable is seated properly on the motherboard and connected to the SSD properly.
- Try a new flash drive that is larger than 2GB but less than 16GB.
Sometimes flash drives are marketed with 2GB of storage but have less than 2GB.
- Remake the bootable flash drive using the proper 3rd party tool.
- If steps 1->3 do not work, use a different flash drive.