How to Assign DMX Port Universes on A Hog Console
DMX port universes on internal console widgets and external DMX Processor 8000s can be assigned as of software update 3.14.0
How To Map An Output
- Start a new show or launch an existing show on the console.
- Setup → Network; opens the Network window.
- Click on the Processor which the DMX widget is attached. (this is most likely DMX Processor #1)
- Press the Settings button at the top of the network window to open the DMX Processor Settings window.
- Select the "Output” pane in the DMX Processor Settings window.
- Press the blue plus button to add a DMX widget mapping.
- Select a starting and ending universe
- Assign destinations and ports as preferred
- Press Ok
If more than one dmx widget is plugged in, They can be beaconed from the system info tab in the control panel. Pressing the beacon button to the right of the mapping can help identify which widget has been mapped