If the focus does not match the other fixtures at a set point and programming cannot be used to match focus, there is an option to adjust the calibration for the focus lens via the display menu.
NOTE: All changes made in the calibration menu are stored until changed again. Resetting defaults via the display menu does not UNDO changes made in calibration and should be used with caution.
Steps to Solution
- Go to the menu and scroll to the test option and hit enter
- Scroll to the calibrate option and hit enter
- In the password section hit enter and set the password to 50
- Scroll to the focus option hit enter and make adjustment
- Hit <enter> to save changes
- Back out of menu