If you want to upgrade the console and a full install is required.
Steps to Solution
You will need the following:
- A computer running macOS 10.10 and later or Windows 7 and above.
- A 2GB or larger USB flash drive
Following the steps below will erase all contents on the USB flash drive.
- Download and install the Etcher application on to the computer. Etcher can be downloaded here.
- Insert the USB flash drive into one of your computer's USB ports
- Launch Etcher
- Click "Flash From File" and find the .iso file for the Hog 4 software version
- If you have more than one flash drive plugged into your computer, click "Select target" and click on the flash drive you want to use as the console restore stick
- Click "Flash!". Once it is finished, Etcher will give a "Flash Complete" message
- Remove the flash drive from the computer
- How to make a console restore stick for Hog 4 OS v3.8.0 and older
- How to perform a full restore