What is the difference between the ELED1, ELED2, and ELED3?
At first glance it may just look like these are single, dual, and tri-zone LED controllers, but their purposes and functionalities are significantly different.
- Controls intensity of single 0-10V LED load.
- Controls intensity and color temperature of single tunable white 0-10V LED load.
- Channel 1 controls dimming.
- Channel 2 controls CCT.
- Controls intensity of three 0-10V LED loads based on varied proximity to light sources.
- Designed for primary and secondary daylighting situations
- Ex: large classroom with windows on one wall, lots of natural light by windows but not much by the opposite wall
- Channel 1: primary zone
- Channel 2: secondary zone
- Channel 3: non-daylighting zone
- Channel independence will depend on what control device types are linked to the controller.