How to Perform Walk Test Mode for Echoflex Occupancy Sensors
How can I verify my Echoflex occupancy sensor is detecting occupancy for the appropriate area.
Echoflex occupancy sensors support a walk test mode in which a red LED blinks each time motion is detected.
- Press and hold the [Teach] or [Test] button for 6 seconds to enter the tests menu. A GREEN LED will begin to blink.
- Tap the [Teach] or [Test] button until the RED LED blinks. This is the walk test option.
- Press and hold the [Teach] or [Test] button for 6 seconds to activate the walk test.
- The red LED will blink each time it detects motion in this mode. Walk around the space to ensure it detects where needed, and move the sensor as needed.
- The walk test will automatically expire after 100 seconds or you can exit the test by pressing and holding the [Teach] or [Test] button for 10 seconds.