Processor Freezing on ERP/ERP-FT/Sensor IQ/EchoDIN in v2.1.1
- I have an Echo Relay/Sensor IQ Panel with 0-10v loads and the screen keeps freezing.
- I am installing a new Echo Relay/Sensor IQ Panel with 0-10v loads and the screen keeps freezing.
- My processor screen is freezing and I don’t have any 0-10v loads.
Description/Explanation of Issue
The cause of this issues is most likely the software version that is running on the Echo Power Control Processor, or the UI, for this panel. There is a bug in software version 2.1.1 that causes the screen to freeze if you have more than 38 relays set to Fluorescent mode. This issue is solved by upgrading to version 2.1.2 or higher.
- If not using any 0-10v loads, make sure the Output Mode for your relays are not set to Fluorescent.
- Best practice: contact your local ETC dealer and have them upgrade your Processor to the newest version of software.
- If you are seeing this issue and you are already running software higher than v2.1.1, please contact ETC Technical Services.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above information, please contact ETC Technical Services.