How do I install a Unison Legacy Florescent option card?
The FLO option board is required for termination of 4-wire fluorescent ballast control wiring. The FLO option board may be installed in any Unison dimming rack.
1. Secure the mounting plate into the rack as shown in Figure 1.
2. Attach threaded standoffs to the rack as shown in Figure 2.
3. Mount the FLO option PCB onto the mounting plate. The FLO board will mount directly below the ARCH board on the mounting bracket when the ARCH board is installed.
- The part number for the Unison Legacy Florescent card is: 7083B4001
- These cards are no longer available for purchase new; if you are looking for to replace or buy new ETC recommend the Response 0-10V Gateway