In 1.8 the following options are available in Serial live control:
- Activate a preset
- Deactivate a preset
- Record a preset
- Obtain status of a preset
- Modify a zone level
- Obtain status of a zone level
- Activate a macro
- Gain the status of a macro
For all of the above functions:
- Plug computer into PCI
- Open light manager
- Select Load from Processor
- Open config and enter live control
- You may need to resend the config back to the processor to enter live control.
- To modify a preset:While in live control you can modify zones by adjusting their levels and re record the preset by right clicking on the preset and selecting record
WHEN YOU RECORD A PRESET THE SYSTEM WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF LIVE CONTROL.
You will need to send the config back to the processor before you can get back in.
- To activate or deactivate a preset: select the preset and right click to select activate or deactivate
- To modify a zone level:select the zone and either typing in a number, using the + and - keys or moving the fader adjust the level
- To activate or stop a macro
- Go to the room list select the macro and either run or stop. Active macros will display with a * next to them.
The following will disengage live control
- Accessing the property of any item (macro, zone, preset, room, station)
- Opening a stationRecording a preset
- Closing the config
- Selecting an item other than a preset icon, zone icon, wall icon or macro