My Unison processor does not have the correct date/time. Things that should occur automatically at a certain time of day are now doing so at a different time of day.
Explanation of Issue
If the Unison processor's internal clock is not synced correctly, timed events may not activate at their desired times. You may reset the date/time in the system directly from the processor.
- Press and hold the hidden "Unison Menu activate button"
- Scroll up or down to [Arch] and hit enter
- Select [Setup]
- Select [Date/Time]
- Enter the appropriate Year, Month, Date, Hour, and Minute
- Press the enter button after each entry
- Press enter when "Set" and "Enter" appear on the screen