If an object, property, or action is not understood by the Unison processor or an object is not named in proper case sensitive format, it will insert an error indicator (“?”) before the problematic object in the response string.
Unknown Object Error
- Command - [Ballroom.Downlights.nINT=0]
- Response - [?Ballroom.]
- The error generated is indication that Ballroom is not a known object. In this case check the capitalization of the name. Names must match case. Reference the Light Manager configuration file for proper object names.
Unknown Property Error
- Command - [BALLROOM.Dinner.nUnk=0]
- Response - [BALLROOM.Dinner.?nUNK]
- The error generated is indication that “nUNK” is a unknown command property. Reference Frame Format and Command Quick Reference, to verify the correct command property.
Unknown Action Error
- Command - [BALLROOM.Dinner.bOPN]
- Response - [BALLROOM.Dinner.?bOPN]
- The error generated is indication that ‘bOPN” is a incorrect command. As per the previous example, reference the Frame Format and Command Quick Reference, for confirmation of the action type entered. Specifically in this example, “Dinner” is a Preset object and “bOPN” is a Wall command. Ensure the objects are compatible with the actions specified.