I've clicked the "Beacon" button in the network tab of Mosaic Designer and BPS doesn't flash.
Clicking the 'Beacon' button in the network tab of Mosaic Designer will not cause a BPS' buttons to flash.
Instead, the beacon function will cause the rear status lights to flash.
- Select the BPS in the network tab
- Click 'Beacon' in the top toolbar
- Remove the station from the back box
- Verify the station status LED next to the Ethernet connection are blinking.
- If they are, Mosiac Designer can communicate to the station
- If not, check network setting of the station and verify the integrity of the network structure.