My Paradigm Architectural Control Processor (P-ACP) is displaying the error "Central Control Server Offline." What does this mean and how do I resolve it?
Explanation of Issue
This error may display for a couple reasons:
- The Paradigm Central Control Server (P-CCS) may be powered off. Locate the P-CCS and power it back on.
- There could be an issue with the network infrastructure between the P-ACP and the P-CCS:
- Make sure the network switch is powered on
- Verify there aren't any unplugged/misplugged Ethernet cables
- Verify proper terminations on the Ethernet cables
- Talk to your IT department and see if any changes were made to the network switch configuration.
If all the above seems to be OK, contact ETC Technical Services for further assistance.