I need to create one or more new timed events on my Paradigm Processor.
Below is a quick breakdown on how to create a timed event on the PACP.
You can find more detailed information on these settings and more in the Paradigm ACP Manual starting on Page 68.
- Go to your Paradigm Processor (P-ACP).
- Press the Checkmark to wake up the screen and go into the main menu.
- Wheel down on the circle until you get to "Timed Event Setup", press the check mark to enter this menu.
- Select the "Create New Event" option by pressing the check mark.
- Fill in the necessary information for your needed timed event.
- Be sure to set an Action.
- Press the Back (<) button when finished.
- Choose "Save Changes and Exit".