Central Control Server Offline error on Paradigm Processor (P-ACP)
My Paradigm Architectural Control Processor (P-ACP) is displaying the error "Central Control Server Offline." What does this mean and how do I resolve it?
Explanation of Issue
This error may display for a few different reasons:
- The Paradigm Central Control Server (P-CCS) may be powered off. Locate the P-CCS and power it back on.
- There could be an issue with the network infrastructure between the P-ACP and the P-CCS:
- Make sure the network switch is powered on
- Verify there aren't any unplugged/misplugged Ethernet cables
- Verify proper terminations on the Ethernet cables
- Talk to your IT department and see if any changes were made to the network switch configuration.
- The P-ACP and P-CCS may be running different revisions of the same config, or different configs.
- There may be an internal issue with the P-CCS that needs further investigation.
If all the above seems to be OK, contact ETC Technical Services for further assistance.