Fader Wing Bank Faders Fluttering Or Acting Erratic
One of the fader banks in an ION XE or EOS Fader Wing intermittently acts erratic.
Description/Explanation of Issue
One of the faders is feeding the multiplexer bad data causing it give bad information to the console.
- Go to the Face Panel test in the Maintenance menu and select the Fader wing tab.
- Slowly move one fader at a time partially up and leave it.
- When the moving of a fader causes all other faders to act erratic the bad fader has been found.
- This may take multiple attempts and the console may need to be restarted to redo the test.
- Start from fader 1 and go to 10, then from 10 to 1 and ensure the same fader is causing the problem.
- Replace bad fader.