Skip to main content
Electronic Theatre Controls Inc

What Size Screw Is Used To Hard-Dock the Universal Fader Wing to an Ion?


I notice there are two screw holes dedicated to attaching the Universal Fader Wing to the Ion, but I have lost the appropriate hardware. What type of screw do I need to secure these two products together?


The screws are ETC part number HW1185 [SCR 4-40 x 3/8].


The screws are used to attach the Ion bumpers to the console as well. A replacement Ion Bumper kit is ETC part number 4310K4000.  this can be purchased via an ETC Dealer, or in the United States from our Web Store:


If you are going to dock your fader wing, you will need to disconnect the power and USB cable from the back—they cannot be used while the fader wing is docked.

  • Was this article helpful?