My monitors are swapped, where the right and left side and switched
The mouse hits the wrong side of the screen to go to the other one.
When I touch on the touch screen, it's clicking on the wrong monitor.
I would like my other screen to be Primary.
- Exit to the Shell of the console by opening your CIA (press the [Displays] key) and double clicking on "Exit".
- Go to Settings. Click on "General" in the top right.
- Click on "Monitor Arrangement"
- In this screen, you can specify where the screens are physically located in relation to each other
- The letters represent the screens, with the yellow highlight detailing which one you have selected.
- Click "Identify" to show which monitor relates to which Letter.
- Click and drag the rectangles representing the letters around to match their physical locations to each other.
- Click "Apply", "Accept", and "Primary" to return to your normal OS.
If your touch screens are clicking on the wrong screens
- In the Monitor Arrangement Screen, click on "Configure Touch screens"
- This will bring up a white screen with dialog on it, follow the directions by "tapping" on the active screen.
- You may have to tap multiple times, if the text does not move to another screen, ensure that the USB cable is connected from your monitor to your console.
- If the current screen has text is not a touch screen, simply click on it with the mouse or press the [Enter] key on an External keyboard.
- Once complete with all the screens, you will be returned to the Monitor Arrangement screen.
If your screens are rotated the wrong way
- On your External keyboard, hold down Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow
If you want to change the orientation of your screens (Portrait vs Landscape)
Unfortunately this is not possible on Eos Classic consoles, but can be changed by selection a different orientation in the monitor arrangement shown above on Windows 7 background consoles.
- EOS Manual - Information on Monitor Arrangement on Page 368.