Do you have a custom gobo image you had created? You may wish to import that image into Eos in order to use it in a fixtures gobo wheel. This can be done via the Browser.
How to Import a Custom Gobo Image
- Save your gobo image(s) to a USB drive (or on ETCnomad a location on your computer you will be able to find) and insert the drive into your console.
- Tap [Displays] (or F9 in ETCnomad) to open the Browser.
- In the Browser, expand File, then Import.
- Expand Gobo Images and choose the location you have your image(s) saved. If you choose a folder, all images in the folder will be imported. If you choose a file, just that file will be imported. Double click to start the import.
- To use these images, when creating a Gobo Wheel in patch they will be found under "Custom."