I have a USB MIDI adaptor that does not require additional drivers, but I am not getting any Midi in or out.
Explanation of Issue
There are several reasons this may be happening. Please see below.
- MIDI over USB is only supported on Windows 7 consoles. Eos Classic consoles, as well as Ion and Element consoles with only 1 Ethernet connector, do not support MIDI over USB.
- Make sure you are running software v2.6.0 or higher.
- Ensure that USB MIDI is enabled. This is found in the Shell > Settings > Local I/O for v2.6.0-2.6.4. In v2.7.0+, this is found in the Browser > Setup > System Settings > Show Control > MIDI.
- If you continue to have issues, please contact ETC Technical Services.
- Understanding the MSC Commands Eos Family Receives and Transmits <Click Here>