The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
NOTE: Please save this file locally for your future reference.
How to use the diagnostic disk
- Use a computer with a floppy drive to copy the files to a floppy disk
- NOTE: Copy the files from each folder to the root directory of the floppy disk. Files from each folder should not be put on the disk with files from other folders.
- Turn off the console, and then insert the disk.
- Turn on the console and low the disk to load.
- Select the desired diagnostic test and press [Enter].
- Wait for the test to load.
- Turn off the console after each test has completed.
- DMX - Sends a DMX signal to all 512 addresses with each port.
- DRAM - Test DRAM (Note: May loose show files and/or settings)
- SRAM - Test SRAM (Note: May loose show files and/or settings)
- Flash - Tests Flash (Do not power off console or remove disk until testing is complete)
- Face - Test Face Panel, RFU, and Remote inputs
- Trackpad - Test Trackpad