Setting the Clock on the Express Lighting Playback Controller Clock Disk
The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
Here are the directions for use of the Express LPC Clock Disk (Part number: 4110D1014-1.0) This should have shipped with all of the Express LPC's.
- Insert Clock Disk into disk drive
- Push "Read from disk" button
- Push Macro 1. This gets you to the clock setup menu
- Macro 2. This is the "+" key
- Marco 3. This is the "-" key
- Macro 4. This steps you through the time, date and day selections
- Macro 5. This records the changes and takes you back to the stage display.