Issue & Solution
When using Net3 Gateways for DMX Input, it is possible to choose an sACN priority other than 100. This is done in the Concert software. If you have already set a higher priority but the input is still merged as HTP, you will need to set the "Port Priority Mode" to "Per Universe". (Default is "Per Address".)
- Select Gateway in Concert
- Open a Property Editor dock (in the View menu)
- Select the appropriate Gateway DMX Port
- Click on "Per Address" in the "Port x Priority Mode" line and change to "Per Universe"
- Send Device Configuration to Gateway as normal