After changing properties of a port on a Response Mk2 Gateway running version 1.1.1 via Concert, the port and/or the gateway appears to freeze the DMX output but the user interface is still responsive.
There is a software defect in version 1.1.1 where the updating of the configuration occasionally doesn't properly restart the DMX port(s) after the configuration is loaded or is responding but updating the port at a very slow rate and doesn't respond to sACN.
- This issue is corrected in version 1.1.2.
- If updating is not possible, restarting the gateway should resolve the issue.
- Avoid using Concert in Live Edit mode for extended periods of time to mitigate risk of changes triggering the issue to return
- RESPDMXGW-129 Sending a configuration may lead to gateway locking up
- RESPDMXGW-158 Reconfiguration can cause the ports to “stick” in a holding output state