I need to configure my ColorSource Relay Multiverse, but I don't have access to it via RDM. What can I do?
Starting in version 2.1.0 of ColorSource Relay Multiverse you can configure a CSR-M via a USB stick with a configuration file on it.
If you have a new CSR-M it should have shipped with a configuration USB. If you have an older unit, and FAT formatted USB can be used but you will need to load the configuration file found here:
How does this work?
The file contains a base configuration file. Settings can be changed by changing specific values in this file and then loading them via USB.
Are there any caveats?
- The CSR-M must be running v2.1.0 or higher for this to work.
- The configuration file must be named CSRM-Config.ini
- The unit must be powered on BEFORE the USB is inserted, and the USB must be removed after the file is loaded.
- Only valid fields will be loaded, the unit will ignore out of range values.
- The loaded config is only valid when the ID dial is set to Custom.