With modern versions of Internet Explorer (Version 11) accessing a CEM+’s WebUI will prompt the following error once logged in: “Unable to find language and encoded login tags in login POST”.
Description/Explanation of Issue
This is due to incompatibility between CEM+'s webUI and modern version of Internet Explorer
To rectify this
- Navigate to the tools menu within Internet Explorer (Alt + X)
- Navigate to the “Compatibility View Settings” within the menu and click on it.
- Add in the IP address of the CEM+ WebUI under “Add this website”, then click add.
- Close the "Compatibility View Settings" window.
- Reload the WebUI page and login in with the appropriate credentials