Placing a dimmer in 16 bit mode will assist in creating very fine control or smooth fade for that dimmer.
Note: If you change the dimmers to 16-Bit mode, you will have to re-patch all of your lights.
This is due to each dimmer now taking up TWO DMX Addresses.
- Push the [Setup] button.
- Scroll down to [Rack] and push [Enter]
- Scroll down to DMX A and make sure it is [Enabled].
- Under DMX A you will see 16 Bit Mode: [No].
- To change the mode make sure it is highlighted and then push [Enter].
- Either choose [Yes] or [No].