Sensor CEM version 2 code does not have an "always on" firing mode but we can set a dimmer that way.
To set a dimmer to be always on:
- Press [Setup]
- Press -Dimmer
- Type the dimmer number on the numeric keypad [###] and press [Enter]
- Press -Switched firing mode and press [Enter]
- Press [right arrow] to move to the next screen.
- Press [Enter] to move cursor to bottom line
- Type  for Level and press [Enter] (the display will change to say "1" -- this is expected)
- If the signal light on the dimmer module does not come on immediately, you may need to repeat steps 6 & 7 once more
- [Exit] back out to the normal display
This setting will persist through a power outage or a reset. If you look at about dimmer it will report a level of 0%