The USB LTC/MIDI combo widget is not loading or populating the MIDI or LTC menu systems on the Road Hog 3 when plugged in.
Description/Explanation of Issue
In most cases, this is due to an incorrect Bios setting on the Road Hog 3 console.
- Power off the console
- Connect an external USB keyboard to the Road Hog 3 console
- While the console is booting up, hold the DELETE button on the USB keyboard
The bios screen should appear on the screen shortly after booting
- In the Bios screen, change the HD Audio Controller setting to Enabled
- Save the Bios changes and exit the bios
- Complete a full restore of your Road Hog console using the latest restore image