When booting up the console, the internal display(s) show a "no sync" error
Description/Explanation of Issue
The screen(s) are getting power, but not receiving signal.
- Unplug any external monitors
- Unplug and inspect all connectors going from the back of the screen(s), Check for
- Bent pins
- Ripped, frayed, or bent cables
- Perform a fresh install of the latest software if possible
- Contact HES support if replacing cables does not fix the issue.
This could also be an early sign of a failing video card or motherboard. When possible, it would be advised to send the console in for repair, so that a certified repair technician can determine if a failing part needs to be replaced or repaired.