Use this guide to replace a Power Supply on a DP 8000.
The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
- #1 Phillips (cross-head) screwdriver
- #2 Phillips (cross-head) screwdriver
- 2.5 mm flat head screwdriver
- 5/64 Allen Key
Power off the DP 8000 and disconnect its AC power cord before servicing
- Remove 14x allen screws. Those with RED circles (2x) are attached to the heat sink underneath and are longer than the rest.
- Put the cover aside and PCBs can be seen as below
- Undo 4x Phillips head screws and unplug 3x connectors on the PSU. The four screws are circled in yellow below
- Take out the power supply and put the new one in and follow the previous steps in reverse.
Below are the connector descriptions.
The part number for a DP8000 power supply is 99070017EF