An ETC Source4 LED, Desire, or Color Source series fixture is not shown in the fixture window.
Description/Explanation of Issue
There are several variants of the ETC Source4 LED, Desire, or Color Source series fixtures available to use. Each fixture also has several different sub-models including Lustr+, Tungsten, Daylight, Studio HD, and Cyclorama. Within each of these Sub-models, there are several different mode options, including Direct, HSI, HSI+7, HSIC, HSIC+7, RGB, RGB+7, Studio, and Studio +7. There are also fan and strobe options that affect the DMX profile layout.
- There are profiles available for all of the above fixtures, their sub-models, and the assorted modes. If you are looking for a specific profile, update your library or your console software. Note that Installing the newest software version also installs the latest library release.
- If after a library or software update, the specified fixture profile is not in the fixture window, contact High End Systems support.
- An ETC Source4 LED, Desire, or Color Source series fixture displays Colour 1, .... Colour 7 on a Hog4 console
- An ETC Source4 LED, Desire, or Color Source series fixture is not working properly on a Hog4 Console
- How to add a fixture library to Hog 4 OS
- How to perform a software full install on Hog 4 consoles