The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
- Do stations have LED activity?
- On the AAS processor, is the green LED on solid (10.4 - 12V DC rail)?
- Do stations have 10.4 - 12V DC?
- Factory setting is 10.4V, but it can be increased to 12V if fader levels are not reaching full due to long wire runs to stations.
LCD screen activity:
- Is there any information on the LCD screen? In monitor mode?
- If F1 blown, AAS will not boot and LCD screen will not turn on
- CAUTION: AC power will be still present at the terminal block and on the AC nuetral line.
- If F2 blown, Stations will have no power and green LED above red switches will be out.
- For fuse details, see article: Fuses on the AAS (Analog Address System), AAS (Analog Address System) - Not Functioning
- Is console mode set correctly?
- Is patch correct?
- Does anything change when you toggle them?
|[Reset\Normal]||Resets AAS processor|
|[Term on\Term off]||Terminates DMX input|
|[Bypass\Normal]||Bypasses DMX input|
To Clear All (patch 1 to 1, Fade Time = 00, Console = Disable):
While continuing to hold down ENTER, move SW1 to Reset then back to Normal. Do not release ENTER until the screen says, “OK, release” (“Clear All” is shown before “Ok, release”)
To reset AAS to Default patching (does not change Fade Time or Console settings):
While continuing to hold down DIMMER UP, move SW1 to Reset then back to Normal. Do not release DIMMER UP until the screen says, “Ok, release” (“Build Default” is shown before “Ok, release”)