Your Paradigm Processor (PACP) is displaying "CF or Compact Flash Card Not Found".
Description/Explanation of Issue
This may be a case of a bad compact flash card or simply a compact flash card that's not fully seated in the PACP.
- Power down your ERn or DRd rack that is housing the Processor.
- Once the rack is fully powered down, remove the Processor at the bottom of the rack.
- You should be able to pull the Processor straight out towards you, like a drawer.
- Check the back of the Processor, there is a small black card, which is the CF Card.
- Pull the CF card, check the pins for damage and blow into the contacts to move away any dust.
- Reseat the CF Card into the Processor and re-insert the Processor into the rack.
- Power the rack on.
- If you are still getting a "CF Card Not Found" error, it's possible that this card has gone corrupt.
- To get a replacement CF Card, contact your preferred ETC Dealer and inquire about ETC Part #: A142-CFG
- Make sure to have the Serial Number of the Processor, which can also be found on the back of the unit.