How to change the date and time on a Paradigm Architectural Control Processor P-ACP
The date and/or time is incorrect on my Paradigm Architectural Control Processor (P-ACP). How can I change it?
If your P-ACP is in a system with a time server, such as Net3 Conductor you should change the time there instead. All Paradigm Server systems have a Net3 Conductor. If you're unsure contact ETC Technical Services and we can help determine which route to use.
At the P-ACP:
- Press the check mark to enter Main Menu
- Scroll to Arch Setup, and press the check mark
- Scroll to Date/Time/Location and press the check mark.
- Select "Change Settings" and press the check mark
- Use the scroll wheel, check mark, and number pad to make the necessary changes, then press the < button multiple times until you're at the main screen of the P-ACP.
From the P-ACP Web UI for versions 4.0.0 or higher:
- On a computer connected to the lighting network, open up a web browser and enter the IP address of the P-ACP. The default is 10.101.10.101. In a multi-processor system you only need to change the time on the first processor, and the changes will propagate to the rest of the system.
- Click on the blue Menu button in the top left corner and choose "Setup"
- Select the Date/Time tab, then enter the correct information.
- Close your web browser.