How to Load a Config File to a Paradigm Central Control Server (P-CCS)
Why Load the Config File?
The primary reason for loading a server config file (.spcf) to your Paradigm Central Control Server (P-CCS) is if changes/updates are made to the system, or if installing a loaner P-CCS as part of a repair RMA. In order to load the file you'll need to have obtained the .spcf file from your ETC Authorized Dealer, a backup stored on Conductor, or ETC Technical Support.
Loading the Config File
To load the config file via Web UI of the P-CCS:
- On a computer which is connected to the lighting network, and in the same IP scheme as the other devices, open up an internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- In the address bar enter the IP address of your P-CCS, which is 10.101.10.10 by default.
- Click the Menu button in the top left corner of the page, and choose Network from the menu.
- Click the Upload Project button
- Select Use file on local machine. Click the Browse button, navigate to the .spcf file on your computer, and click Open.
- Make sure the "Also upload to all P-ACPs of subprojects" is checked, and click the Upload button
- It may take several minutes to finish, but once the upload is completed the WebUI should indicate that all devices are online and in sync.
- Test the system at your stations to confirm everything is functioning as expected.