Can I add another Paradigm station to my existing Paradigm system? If so, what are the steps?
You can purchase additional stations to add onto your system. You will need the following to integrate your new station(s)
- A technician will need to run additional Belden 8471 (or approved equivalent wiring) to where the station will tie in
- The station will need to be installed physically
- An ETC-trained technician will need a copy of your current Paradigm configuration to update and add the station
- You can use the following link to contact an ETC dealer, results with an S icon include trained technicians: How to Find A Dealer
- Please provide information for the technician regarding what you want the station to do (what presets to play, what zones to control, etc)
- Once the configuration is updated, you will need to load it back into your system
- Your processor may automatically bind to the new station, or you can bind from the P-ACP
Please note that your system may already be at it's capacity/limitations for stations. A P-SPM can support up to 31 stations without the addition of a station repeater. A Mk2 P-SPM-E can support up to 63 stations without a repeater. Please work with your ETC installer to determine if your system is within limits.