After following the install instructions to install the Augment3d Vectorworks Plug-in for versions 1.1.x or earlier, the dialog for successful installation appears but after restarting Vectorworks, the plug-in is not actually installed.
Explanation of Issue
This is most likely caused by pointing the Vectorworks Plug-in version 1.1.x or earlier install process at the original ZIP file that includes within it all of the Augment3d Vectorworks Plug-in versions for both Mac and PC. Vectorworks does not validate nor choose the correct version automatically.
Solution for Version 1.1.x or Earlier
- Extract the zipped versions of the plug-in from the initial downloaded ZIP file
- CAUTION: Do not extract or expand the .ZIP file within the initial downloaded bundle.
- Repeat the plug-in install process using the correct version .ZIP file for your version of Vectorworks
Solution for Version 1.2.x or Later
- Extract the .vwlbrary file of the plug-in from the initial downloaded ZIP file
- Repeat the plug-in install process using the correct version .vwlibrary file for your version of operating system (Windows or macOS)