If you want to update the Fixture Library on a physical ColorSource Console, Click Here
Description/Explanation of Issue
The process for updating the fixture library on the ColorSource Offline Software for PC is slightly different as Windows does not recognize the CSPKG file type natively.
Before you begin, you will need an un-packing program such as 7-Zip or WinRar.
- Download the latest fixture profile library at the ColorSource Software Download Page
- Extract the CSPKG file from the Zip you downloaded into a folder you can work with
- Using your Un-packing software, select the CSPKG file and "Extract" the file
- Copy the Library Folder and paste it to the following directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ETC\ColorSource Offline\
- This will overwrite and update the currently existing Library folder