How do I save a back up of all of my show files or my system settings?
How do I transfer my show files or systems settings form one EOS family console to another?
There are 4 tools in the Maintenance section of Settings out in the console shell:
- Backup Show Archive
- Restore Show Archive
- Backup System Settings
- Restore System Settings
- Make sure all settings and show file aspects are saved
- If in a show file, navigate to the Browser section and choose 'Exit' to go to Welcome Screen
- From Welcome Screen, choose 'Settings'
- In Settings, choose 'Maintenance' in the top right hand corner
- Choose the button for the action you want and follow the steps in the pop-up. Backup saves the files/settings to the drive of your choice, while Restore loads the files/settings to the drive of your choice.