Beginning with Eos Family Software v2.4.0, it is possible to install Fixture Library Updates to ETCnomad on the Mac OS by using the built-in Software Update button, found in the Shell / ECU. Do not unzip this file prior to installing it.
- Start the Eos Welcome Screen / ETCnomad Shell
- Press 'Settings'
- In the General tab, locate and press 'Software Update...'
- Locate the Fixture Library Update file. It will be named like "Fixture_Library_Update_v2.7.4_Build_7_for_Eos_Family.zip"
- You may need to press the 'Other...' and navigate to that file
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the file.
Prior to Eos Family Software v2.4.0, Fixture Library Updates had to be installed manually on the Mac OS. To manually install a fixture library for Eos Nomad on Mac OS follow the steps outlined below.
- Install the fixture library update to an existing install of Eos Nomad on Windows PC via the standard installation procedure
- Once installed, navigate to the following file folder: C:\Program Files\ETC\Eos\FixtureLibrary and copy to a USB drive
- On MacOS navigate to the Applications folder
- Right click on the "Eos Family Welcom Screen" application and choose "Show Package Contents"
- Navigate to "Contents/Resources"
- Right Click on the "Eos Family.app" and select "Show Package Contents"
- Navigate to "Content/Resources/FixtureLibrary" and copy the contents to the USB drive and paste here.