How to pull a Sensor+ rack configuration for one rack from another rack in the same system?
Each Sensor+ rack in a multiple rack system is aware of what configuration settings should be for all racks. (This is only true for systems that show Rack x/y, where x= that rack's number and y= the total number of racks in the system above 1. Ex: Rack 1/2, or Rack 4/10)
If you are installing a different CEM+ processor than the one already configured, or have a need to reload the configuration to your CEM+, Please follow the steps below.
NOTE: This process will not work unless all processors in the multiple rack system are running identical versions of software.
For Full Feature Mode:
- Navigate to [Login] and enter PIN: 3333. This will give you "Power Level" Access.
- Navigate to [Rack] and press Enter (√).
- Navigate to [Get Config] and press Enter (√).
- Select a Rack number other than the one you are on to pull the configuration from. Press Enter (√).
For Basic/Portable Mode:
- Navigate to [Configure Rack] and enter PIN: 3333. This will give you "Power Level" Access.
- Select [Full Feature] and press Enter (√). "Are You Sure?" Select [Yes] and press Enter (√).
- Generate Defaults for Full Feature mode using the instructions here.
- Follow the step for Full Feature Mode above.
- Generating Defaults <Click Here>